Rough Puff Pastry Recipe
An ideal recipe for light rough puff pastry that’s super easy to create.
• 300g Plain Flour
• 150g unsalted butter (cold & diced)
• 150ml ice cold water
• Pinch of salt
• Place your flour, sugar, salt & butter into your food processor
• Pulse until butter and flour start to incorporate
This pastry relies on flecks of butter throughout so don’t over mix
• Slowly add cold water and continue to pulse until the pastry just comes together.
• Remove pastry onto a bench, pat it into a flat rectangular shape & wrap in cling film
• Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour. Proceed with the folding as demonstrated.