Terms and Conditions
Receipts & Invoices
All classes are booked online and are confirmed via email along with a receipt/tax invoice
How do I book and pay for a cooking class with Piper St Food Company?
All cooking class bookings can be made, with ease, via our website. Payment is due when booking is made. In the unlikely event you strike some difficulty when booking your place, please don’t hesitate to call or contact us and we will gladly assist you.
Cancellation and transfer policy:
If you cannot make it to your booked class you are welcome to send someone in your place - just let us know your friend’s name and contact details by either email or phoning through the details.
Please note that classes and gift vouchers are non refundable.
Class bookings may be transferred to another available class if more than 14 days notice is given
A refund will not be given.
Cancellations made 14 days & less of class date are non refundable and non transferable.
We are sure you appreciate the high cost of running the classes, purchases already made and the fact that seats cannot then be on-sold.
If you cancel a class that has been booked through redemption of a gift voucher, the same terms and conditions as above will apply.
What happens if the class is cancelled?
Piper St Food Co reserves the right to cancel a class. If a class is cancelled you can choose a full refund or a class transfer.
How do I know if my place in the class is confirmed?
All reservations are deemed confirmed once payment is received in full. You will also receive a confirmation email. Class reservations must be paid for at time of booking your place but please feel free to contact us
If you have not received your confirmation please check your ‘Junk Mail’ If you still haven’t received it please contact us
Email us if you wish to be wait listed for a class or if you have any enquiries.
How do I redeem a gift voucher?
Gift vouchers can be redeemed via the website or instore. If you have any difficulty at all, please do not hesitate to contact us for prompt assistance.
How do I purchase a gift voucher?
Gift vouchers are available for purchase on our website. In the unlikely event you strike some difficulty when purchasing a gift voucher, please don’t hesitate to call or email us (during standard business hours) and we will gladly assist you.
Can I bring a camera to the class?
You are welcome to bring a camera. We request that you use discretion and consider other participants privacy if taking photographs. Piper St Food Company reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time during a class, without notice and at its sole discretion.
Can I bring a friend to watch?
Sorry but no. Only confirmed guests that have paid for a place in a class may attend. You are most welcome to come with a friend or partner with you however they will need to register and pay for their place in the class.
What about dietary requirements?
We do our very best to accommodate certain dietary requirements however it is sometimes not possible with every dish within a particular class but again, so long as we know in advance, we do our very best. Please email any dietary restrictions to us at the time of your booking and well in advance of your class date.
Piper St Food Co’s kitchens are not allergen-free environments
Do you provide recipes to take home?
Yes, we most certainly do.
Do I need to bring anything to a class?
We ask that you bring your own water bottle as a matter of hygeine and sustainability
It is a requirement that face masks are carried at all times
Aprons, pens, ingredients and all utensils are provided. There is no need for you to bring anything else
What do I wear to my cooking class?
Please wear appropriate and comfortable clothing with closed shoes.
Do you have a mailing list?
We sure do and this is a great way to be kept up to date about new classes, special events, recipes and much more. You can sign up for our newsletter via our home page.
Do you hold Private cooking classes, Corporate events,
Yes – we have a range of private classes that we can offer for all sorts of groups and occasions If you can’t find the information you need on our website please contact us and we’ll help you plan your very own class.
Release of liability
- When participating in a class or event at Piper St Food Co, whereby the student/participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous kitchen utensils and appliances, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes Piper ST Food Co its contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visitingPiper St Food CoThe student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a class or event.
- Piper St Food Co will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event.Piper St Food Co is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
- The student or event organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss ofPiper St Food Co property during the class or event.
Photography & Filming Permission
By purchasing a ticket to a class at Piper Street Food Company you are granting permission for the following:
- I authorise the Piper St Food Company to use any film footage, photographic image or sound recording produced in any format (collectively “Images”) taken or recorded of me by Piper St Food Company or its appointed representatives for the purposes of Piper St Food Company using the Images in any of its advertising, promotional or other material including Social Media (the “Purpose”).
- I acknowledge that:
- Piper St Food Company use the Images from time to time and for such period Piper St Food Company deems appropriate.
• Any use by Piper St Food Company of my Images will be without payment to me and does not require any further consent by me.
• All intellectual property and any other rights to or in the Images will be owned exclusively by Piper St Food Company.
• To the extent necessary, I hereby assign all existing and future rights in the Images to Piper St Food Company
• This permission does not create or alter any existing employment relationship between me and Piper St Food Company.
Have we answered all of your questions? Still have a question? Please email us and we will gladly assist.